I’m not sure if you are like me but, every Monday I automatically think what my plans are for the upcoming weekend will be. Being in a small college town, your options might seem limited but in Fulton they are not!
- If you have a car or very nice friends like I do who do have a car, you can easily pop to the mall in Columbia, which is only 20 minutes away!
- You can go downtown for a relaxing walk, while window shopping at all the quaint little shops.
- You can easily top up your tan at Fulton’s two tanning shops. Lasting Image and Tanfastic. These are both relatively affordable tanning salons!
- If you love Mexican food, Jalisco is perfect for you and your friends. If you are 21, Jalisco has great margarita offers on selected days of the week.
- History fans can enjoy the National Churchill Museum. This 4-million-dollar museum inside a priceless piece of architecture will give you a look back at living history.
- Lulu’s frozen yoghurt! This is one of my favorite places to hang out downtown! Indulge in some good frozen yoghurt on a Sunday afternoon with your friends.
- Play some golf at Tanglewood golf club that is only a 5-minute drive from campus. It is a FUN public golf course; just make sure you don’t lose too many golf ball
- If you are keen on nightlife, the Post Office Bar and Grill ("The PO") and Underground are fun places to hang out on a Saturday night.
- Beks! It is the perfect restaurant to take your family when they come and visit. It is located in the "Brick District" downtown and is famous for its spinach and artichoke dip!
- The Art House gallery is right up the street from Beks. It displays work from 100 different regional artists. The Art House also hosts classes teaching painting, pottery making, drawing, rug weaving, and other fine arts.
I hope this helps guide you to fun weekends in Fulton!
Thanks for reading!